Saturday, November 15, 2008

Christmas pictures

Today we took our pictures for our yearly Christmas card. I must say they turned out very well. I am not a huge fan of having my picture made anymore, but I didn't look horrible in them! Neely was a ham, as usual. She just loooves having her picture made! This is the second year that we used Jen Gran. She has been taking Neely's pictures for two years now. I was very impressed with how reasonable her Christmas package was. There was no sitting fee and it was $20 per package. A "package" was three sheet of pictures. Each sheet can either be an 8x10, 2-5x7's, 4-3x5's, or 8-wallets. You get one pose per package. My problem was...I liked ALL of the poses!! Plus, I bought Christmas cards. Needless to say, I spent too much money! (Shhhh don't tell Scott)! I would like to highly recommend Jen for a photographer If you would like to see some of her work, her website is http://www.jengran.com/.


This is the ONLY picture I have from the Coldplay concert! Isn't my niece beautiful?

No comments: