That is what I am choosing to call turning 31. Somehow it makes me feel a little better. I'm not sure why. Really, I just feel kind of old...and like there is something missing. I haven't figured that one out yet. Maybe it's time for a little soul searching. I HAVE discovered that I am a very slack "blogger". I am too critical about what others may find interesting... Kind of defeats the purpose, huh?
Anyway... As I reflect back on my 21st Birthday, I can't help but smile. I swear that was the best Birthday EVER. It didn't matter that I felt like I had been hit by a truck for three days after. I didn't care that I had a gash on my head from falling off the bar at Washington Street. I had the best party, with the best friends, in the best town, in the best bar(s) EVER!! I partied like a ROCKSTAR!! I danced my butt off! Is it sad that I miss that?? It really is, isn't it? *sigh*
Weight loss total as of today = 7 lbs
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the way you put that...and Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment