Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have a BIG crush!!!


I am such a dork, but I have the biggest crush on Chirs Martin from Coldplay! It is even worse now that I have seen him in concert. I feel like a geeky teenager!! Anyway...the concert was WONDERFUL! Scott and I took my niece, Lindsey, for her 20th Birthday. I WOULD have posted some pictures, being as we had great seats (and a great view of my honey-man), but Lindsey and Scott would not let me take my camera in!! They said that they would not allow cameras in Phillip's Arena. THEY WERE WRONG!! Lindsey took a few pictures with her phone, so I'll post them when she sends them to me! I am so proud of the woman Lindsey has become. She is really fun to be around and she has a great personality. Soooo Happy Birthday Lindsey Lou! I hope you had as much fun as I did!! A big thank you to Uncle Scott and ReeRee for keeping Neely. Ya'll are the best! Since I have no pictures from the concert, I posted one of Neely from the Princess Breakfast this weekend. (Thanks for the info on that Lora Lee). Snow White was by far the best Princess there. They were all cute, but some of them did not exactly "look the part"! I hope that ya'll are all having a great week so far!
Love ya bunches!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We did not have great seats, but I still thought Chris Martin was hot. Glad yall had a great time too!