Okay...I think that I am blogging. In a way I feel like a nerd, but I have to admit it is oddly exciting! I wanted to do this so that friends and family that we don't get to see on a regular basis could keep up with our "activities". No, I am not being self-centered. I know that we do not lead a super exciting life and I do realize that most of you are most interested in Neely...not Scott and I. That is why I am sure 95% of this will be about her! Anyway....thanks for reading my first little blog. Please feel free to leave comments and/or suggestions. I am looking forward to hearing from all of you!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super cute! Can't wait to stay better connected. I'll link you to mine now to help with your traffic. :)
I can't wait to see updates on Neely...I mean the Flanagans!
Hi Shaye! Thanks for your comments on my facebook page! I saw your blog and look forward to reading about your cute family! I've got a blog too - feel free to check it out! http://cahillcraziness.blogspot.com
I've gotten into this too!
http://llandlkmalcom.blogspot.com/
Hey Shaye,
Glad you got into the blogging word...I have one too...it is wastintimewithmelissa.blogspot.com or you can link from Rebecca's or Drena's...you really do get to know so much more about your friend this way and it is fun.
Post a Comment