Saturday, December 13, 2008

All I want for Christmas...





I can NOT believe that it is so close to Christmas. I still have no idea what to get my Dad!! Any ideas? We have been busy with lots of fun Christmas activities. We went to see Santa at the Mall of Georgia. Neely actually sat on his lap! She told him that she wanted, "Everything that she sees". (Well, that narrows it down...) We have been to two Christmas parades. (If you can consider the one in Social Circle a "parade"). Today we went to a really fun place in Conyers to bake and decorate cookies. I think that I had as much fun as Neely did! I still want to take her to ride the Pink Pig and to Lake Lanier. Maybe we'll make it there. Where has the time gone? We hope that you are all having a wonderful Holiday Season too. Lots of Love from our home to yours!

4 comments:

Elizabeth Lyng said...

So cute....love her little dress!

Mel said...

I love that look she is giving Santa...so "you better give me what I ask for!"

Drena said...

She looks like she is telling Santa how it is!! So cute!

Meredith said...

Hey Shaye!
Your daughter is just precious sitting on Santa's lap! :)