Sunday, January 11, 2009

1 week under my belt




So....I started back to Weight Watchers last Monday. It is a new program this year. It is mostly the same as before, but with a new focus on foods that make you feel full for the longest period of time. I am determined that I am not going to spend another bathing suit season in my "comfort" bathing suit!! If any of you have any good recipes, please send them my way. I have been using the Hungry Girl cookbook, but I would love to have some tried and true recipes. I spent most of the week feeling a little hungry. I guess that is to be expected after pigging out over the Holidays! I have a new breakfast food that I love. They are Fiber One Toaster Pastries. They are really yummy. I am always looking for a good "breakfast on the run". Anyway, weigh in is tomorrow. I'll be interested to see how I do. I'll keep you updated on my progress!!

The above picture is of Neely at a birthday party that we went to at Gymboree. It was a little sad for me, because she used to go there when she was little(r). I still can't believe how fast she is growing up!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I got a ww cookbook for xmas last year or the year before and they have a yummy chicken recipe in there that I love and make all the time...I am on the road now but remind me and I will email it to you when I get home on Friday.

Lora Lee & Lora Kate's Blog said...

Good luck girl! You'll do great. Try out Curves new Strawberry granola bars and the Chocolate and peanut ones too. They are delicious!

Drena said...

Try South Beach peanut butter protein/breakfast bar. I really like those. Good luck!

Meredith said...

Good luck with your weight watchers... I'm doing it too. :) Hopefully we kick the pounds together!