Friday, December 19, 2008

The Pink Pig from HELL!


Well, the PIG was okay...the wait was STUPID!! Neely and I waited 2 hours to ride in a circle for 4 minutes! Oh well, it was something that I have been wanting to take her to do. Neely thought that it was very fun, so I guess that it was worth it in the end. After driving all the way to Lenox today, I have come to realize that I am NOT a city girl and I have a slight problem with road rage. (Shocker, right?)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Lyng said...

We took C last year, and the line was horrible, AND it was raining...this year we are going to go the Monday AFTER Christmas...hope it will be better by then...like you say, especially for a short 4 minute ride in a circle!

Lora Lee & Lora Kate's Blog said...

We took Lora Kate and when I saw the line I said, NOPE! It'd be different if she'd even remember it but she wouldn't so I was selfish and decided not to wait.