Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

First, I am going to post a year in pictures from 2008. I got the idea from my friend Jenny's blog. Where did 2008 go? They start with December 2008 and go backwards from there...













Well, I said that I was going to make my New Year's Resolutions public in hopes that somehow it would make me stick to them, so here goes...

1. Lose at LEAST 20lbs.

2. Make and STICK TO a budget.

3. Save more, spend less.

4. Make a little more time for me.

These next few things are more like goals than resolutions.

1. Become closer to GOD

2. RUN the Peachtree at least 3/4 of it. (I usually have to walk about half)

3. Be good enough to clog in a show (Should I decide to)

4. Get my teaching certification

5. TRY not to be so hard on myself.

I could really go on and on. I feel like there are so many things that I want to "fix" about myself and my relationships with others. I think I'm going to quit now, because I am starting to break goal #5!

2 comments:

Mel said...

These pictures of Neely remind me of the pictures of me when I was young...the pigtails just get longer and longer...my mom loved to put my hair up like that....so cute.

Lora Lee & Lora Kate's Blog said...

Teaching certification huh? Go for it!! Good Luck - you'd be GREAT!